Please read Our Process
We are Global Anti-Epidemic Supplies Consortium.
We are established in 2019 July 10, We are new and we are aggressive on procurement and rendering our services for our clients with the best quality that we can provide.
Our service includes, educating our client, source and procure any specific products to meet with their specific needs and budget.
All of the products we sourced, will be export ready and also available stocks. Our medical related products includes Surgical/Medical Face Mask, Ventilators, Protective Coveralls, Isolation Gown, N95 Medical Mask, Covid19 testing kit (Both) antigen and antibody are available.
We have sales representatives in Singapore, Malaysia, Cambodia,Thailand, Israel, Canada, Dubai, Malaysia and Vietnam. And we are recruiting for Experienced Sales Person in all over the world.
VAT no: 00044702
The rapid economic growth coupled with domination of imported pharmaceuticals makes Cambodia a lucrative destination for foreign medicine and medical device manufacturers to invest in the region. The Ministry of Health, Cambodia and Department of Drugs and Food (DDF) oversees the drug regulations and registrations in the region. However, to navigate the Cambodian Regulatory regime manufacturers require expert Regulatory affairs for successful compliance and timely market authorizations.
LCDG Consultancy Services and Solutions Co.,Ltd, providing end-to-end Regulatory Affairs consulting services in the region, assists foreign manufacturers navigate the Cambodian Regulatory landscape in a streamlined and compliant manner. Right from Regulatory roadmap to documentation to submissions, LCDG Consultancy Services and Solutions Co.,Ltd. Regulatory services in Cambodia span across:
- Medical Devices
- Pharmaceuticals / Drugs
- Strategic Regulatory Consulting
- Regulatory roadmap for market access
- Regulatory Affairs & Regulatory intelligence
- Registration pathways and license management services
- Marketing authorizations
- Regulatory Submissions
- Dossier Preparation
- Strategic and well-versed local regulatory knowledgebase – Drug Regulation Bureau (DDF)
- Expert Regulatory team with proven global RA expertise
- Proactive and Collaborative approach
- Quick turnarounds and faster time-to-market
- Keeping abreast with region-specific legislation and Regulatory guidelines
Our Global partners includes;
- China - Beijing Chuan Cheng Weiye Technology Co.,Ltd - 贺家晋
- Singapore - Take-a-break - Mr Lestor Ong - +6593888869
- Singapore - Sales Associates - Ms 林洛 - +6582660387
- Malaysia - Sales Manager -Mr Gavyn Ng - +6598122812
- Thailand - Sales Manager - Ms Choomruengsee +66611947888
- Vietnam/Singapore - Sales Manager - Mr Raymond Wang - +84857072899
- Vietnam / Global - General Manager - Mr Chom Kee - + 84888405376
- Cambodia / Vietnam / Global - Managing Director - Ms Vo Thi Yen - +84812494185
- Customer will issue an Purchase Order to LCDG Consultancy Services and Solutions co.,Ltd
- Proof of funds will be required.
- Our Company will then issue an Official / Commercial invoice with scheduled timing of delivery.
- Customer will be required to pay in full (100%) after receiving of the Official/Commercial Invoice and Signing of S&P Agreement.
- We only accept T/T , Cash, Crypto Currency, Visa and MasterCard Payment. For Payment by Letter of Credit, please kindly email to Vie@LCDGGroup.com for discussion.
- Customer will be informed with the delivery schedule and at anytime our customer also be able to check the whole progression upon reque st.
We offer 3 types of delivery options FOB,CFR,CIF Worldwide. Please contact our online customer service and we will be gladly to assist you with the freight options as we work with the private cargo sector and the commercial sector as well for expedite and special arrangement.
***Pre-requisition Requirements for China***1. The embassy issues a purchase intent letter and seal; the embassy's purchase intent letter must includes a sentence to state for purchase ventilators for local hospitals such as XX hospitals;
15 Countries below are currently prohibited to purchase direct with China.
***Please consult our online customer representative for alternative method to purchase if order needs to be fulfilled to be delivered to these countries.
[United States, United Kingdom, Ukraine, Brazil, Cuba, Canada, Australia India, Vietnam, Denmark, Norway, Spain, Nigeria, Ireland and Poland will not be accepted for direct purchases from China]
Countries listed above need to contact our online representative for special springboard arrangement.
Requirements for export must have;
① Three certificates and one letter; must be three types of medical licenses;
② The purchasing company must have import and export qualifications;
③ The authorization letter of the embassy must be submitted in original;
④ The procurement letter from the embassy is open to three medical qualification companies;
⑤ Purchasing company should issue a purchase of intent letter with the same content as the embassy letter shown below for an example: